LabKey is excited to announce our 20.7 release! This release includes major updates to Sample Manager, domain editor updates and premium LabKey Server features. See the full release notes, and highlights below.
- Sample Sources – Track the sources and provenance of your samples, such as subject or lab of origin.
- Sample Timeline – Track chain-of-custody and capture all events related to a specific sample in a convenient graphical timeline. Timeline information can be exported to Excel, TSV, and CSV formats for auditing purposes.
WATCH WEBINAR: Tracking Samples with LabKey Sample Manager
Premium LabKey Server Features
- ODBC on Cloud Hosted Servers – Connect Tableau and other analysis tools to cloud hosted LabKey Severs using ODBC.
- Specimen File Watcher – Configure a file watcher to import study specimens.
Additional LabKey Server Features
- Domain Editor Update – Datasets, Issues, and Query Metadata now use the same updated field editor UI as all other data structures.
- Responsive Logos – To support small devices, such as phones and tablets, add a responsive logo to display when the browser is too narrow for the full-sized logo.
- Enhanced Custom Participant View: Example code for a custom participant view using tabs to present categorized datasets.
- Manual Index Creation: Create indices on provisioned tables like datasets and lists.
- Data Entry Development: Develop custom data entry forms for an electronic health record system.