Unify your samples with any type of assay data.
Sample Manager allows you to capture any type of experiment/assay data and unify this data with related samples. This gives you a complete view of the data generated from ongoing experiments and sample processing. Lab workflows within the system can be used to guide experiments and data capture procedures.
- Create custom data import formats to upload any type of data
- Add descriptions for data types and individual runs
- Ensure data integrity by limiting data edit permissions based on user roles
Take a tour of Sample Manager!
Import and unify any type of data with your samples.
- Create assay designs to describe how tabular data should be interpreted, stored, and associated with samples
- Import and store multiple runs of sample related data for downstream analysis
Guide data capture with workflows.
- Create workflow templates to standardize data capture procedures
- Include specific sets of samples in your workflow jobs and templates
- Add instructions to your workflows to further solidify data capture procedures
Monitor sample related experiments and data imports.
- Monitor the completion progress of data capture workflows
- Easily data that has been uploaded in the system for each sample