Project kick-off and planning
- Introduction to stakeholders / roles, establish point-of-contact
- Determine priorities & objectives
- Review current data and / or workflow
- Meeting Schedule & Training plan
Week 2 & 3
Implementation & Configuration
Setup & deployment of the solution
- Authentication, permissions, and PHI
- Configure tables to support current data and manual import
- Begin training for administrators, end users and developers
- Provide support to query and analyze data using native and external software
Week 4 +
Additional Configuration & Development
Planning for additional configuration and development
- Considerations for third-party systems and software integrations to streamline data
- Evaluate, review and test options for automating the import of dataset files.
- Identify use-cases and requirements that call for custom content.
Every Solution Design Engagement Includes:
LabKey Server Enterprise Edition
Support and premium features that are designed for organizations with complex informatics, infrastructure, data integration, and compliance requirements. We will assist in configuring and testing the installation of LabKey Server to ensure a rapid rollout of your solution.
We create a detailed project plan with defined deliverables and success metrics. We work with you to gather the requirements, use case scenarios and priorities for your organization. During the engagement, you will be assigned a dedicated account manager who will conduct regular meetings to share progress and gather feedback.
Configuration & Design
We translate your requirements and use case scenarios into configured features and functionality within LabKey Server. This configuration can be further expanded at the end of the program if you choose to continue working with LabKey.
LabKey provides user and administrator training sessions tailored to your organization. Additionally, LabKey will provide developer training on the use of our robust client APIs, ETLs, Modules and other developer-related features.
LabKey technical support will guide your organization towards the successful implementation and configuration of LabKey Server. During the engagement, you will be assigned a dedicated account manager who will conduct regular meetings to share progress and gather feedback.
Partnering for Success
Achieving Rapid Results with LabKey
Watch our SDE presentation from the LabKey User Conference.
See how others have succeeded with LabKey
Prospective system suitability and QC design for longitudinal quantitative mass spectrometry proteomicsLearn more learnmore