Connect the right team members to the right data with fine-grained security management of data access.
Account Management & Data Access
Easy and robust administration of user permissions and authentication.
- Assign users to a combination of security groups and roles to manage permissions and access to system resources/data
- Create custom security groups to support specific access data access levels
- Expose specific portions of a dataset, without granting access to the dataset as a whole
- Authentication using system-managed credentials as well as lightweight directory access protocol (LDAP), single sign-on (CAS and SAML) and two-factor authentication (Duo)
Audit-ready compliance with support for HIPAA, FISMA, and CFR Part 11
- Advanced account management include requiring strong passwords, periodic password resets, limits on unsuccessful login attempts and enforcing account expiration dates
- PHI data flagging to restrict the visibility of patient health data only to specific users
- Detailed logging of data access and use with the ability to snapshot and electronically sign datasets
Compliant hosting powered by our cloud infrastructure expertise and deep platform knowledge.
- Dedicated, Scalable Virtual Servers with VLAN Segmentation
- Robust security monitoring, managed firewalls and encryption services
- Vulnerability scanning at the operating system and web application levels.
- Intrusion prevention and detection systems to detect and prevent system intrusion.