Use built-in and third-party tools to explore your data.
Built-In Data Visualization Tools
Quickly discover meaningful trends with native visualization tools.
- Create quick column visualizations and calculations of column aggregates for single datasets
- Use the drag-and-drop chart builder to create more complex visualizations from data grids
- Leverage the R statistical programming environment to create dynamic reports and visualizations that reflect live datasets
Using External Tools
Extend the power of LabKey Server SDMS by connecting to third-party tools
- Connect to Tableau, RStudio, Spotfire, MATLAB, Plotly Dash, Excel and other tools
- Utilize ODBC and JDBC connections to connect LabKey as a data source to external software tools for analysis and reporting.
Analyze your data with robust querying and share your reports.
- Query reports let you package a query or grid view as a report for sharing and presenting specific data
- Query snapshots captures a data query at a moment in time with the data contained remaining fixed even if the original source dataset is updated
- Create SQL queries that filter data views, join data from different tables and create staging tables for building reports