Use lab workflows to standardize and manage any lab process.
Lab workflows in Sample Manager help you manage lab processes and promote collaboration in the lab. Workflow templates can be used to standardize any process including sample receipt, handling and preparation of your lab samples. They can also be used to guide assay data collection or other sample processing operations. Tasks within workflow jobs are assigned to laboratory staff with due dates and priority levels. Comments, files and assay results relating to a task can also be captured within the workflow tasks.
- Easily monitor and manage all ongoing sample processing in the lab
- Standardize any lab process or procedure using workflow templates
- Collaborate by assigning staff, adding comments, and uploading files to tasks
Take a tour of Sample Manager!
Standardize your lab processes with lab workflow templates.
- Create workflow templates with tasks assigned to laboratory staff
- Include specific sets of samples in your workflow jobs and templates
- Add instructions to your workflows to further solidify lab procedures
Improve collaboration and accountability in your lab.
- Assign tasks to users with instructions, due dates, and priority levels
- Notify staff of their upcoming work using notification settings on each workflow
- Lab staff can update their progress, add comments, indicate the location of samples, and upload files as they complete tasks
Easily manage sample processing across your entire lab.
- Easily see a laboratory-wide view of lab work using the job queue dashboard
- Efficiently Manage lab capacity and resources by monitoring ongoing, upcoming, and completed sample processing work