Biotech software that grows with you and your team.
Track lab samples including registration/receipt, aliquoting, freezer storage, data integration, shipping, chain-of-custody and experiment documentation (ELN).
- Track samples through their complete lifecycle
- Capture sample related data and document lab work in the integrated ELN
- Use workflows to standardize lab procedures and experiments
- Maintain an audit-ready log of actions performed on each sample
Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
This suite of tools consists of a seamlessly integrated ELN, Sample Manager, Bioregistry and Workflow Manager.
- Document experiments and highlight results by referencing related samples, assay data and biological entities in ELN entries
- Track sample lineage and interlink samples with related experiments, entities and assay data
- Centralize and connect biologics R&D data including biological entities and assay data
- Manage workflows to standardize processes and promote smooth data hand-offs
Targeted Mass Spectrometry
Our targeted mass spectrometry repository software integrates closely with Skyline and is collaboratively developed with the MacCoss Lab at the University of Washington, the developers of Skyline.
- Easily integrate, organize and share targeted mass spectrometry documents in a centralized repository.
- Capture and connect previous experimental results to support efficient iterative method development.
- Consistently monitor the performance of instruments and reagents used to ensure robust results.