Biologics R&D software to unify data, optimize processes and boost collaboration.
Accelerate your R&D with an integrated Electronic Lab Notebook, Sample Manager, Bioregistry and Workflow Manager.
Our powerful biologics R&D software is designed to help scientists manage their research data, streamline documentation and manage lab processes. The included Electronic Lab Notebook is seamlessly integrated with a central bioregistry, sample management tool, assay data repository and media registration tool. This creates a “data-connected” ELN that is able to easily highlight research findings, document experiments and report analyses. A workflow manager is also fully integrated with these data structures (molecular entities, samples, assay data) allowing for complete management and optimization of biologics R&D processes. This combination of biologics R&D software tools forms a cohesive application that serves as a central hub for managing biologics development data, processes, lab notebooks and collaboration.
- Make faster decisions with unified ELN, sample management, bioregistry, workflow, and assay data management tools
- Centralize and connect biologics research data for a holistic view of your data landscape and interrelationships
- Manage and optimize lab processes with a workflow tool designed for biologics R&D
Take a tour of LabKey Biologics!
- Add context and enrich notebooks by linking to bioregistry entities, samples, assay data and workflows
- Simplify authoring and review of electronic notebook entries using templates and a streamlined user interface
- Collaboratively contribute to notebooks and sign-off/review processes
- Automatically connect samples and their molecular components to explore complex data relationships
- Track the complete lineage of samples to analyze experiment results through many generations of derivation
- Manage the freezer storage and location of samples including volumes and freeze/thaw counts
- Register molecular entities, nucleotide sequences, protein sequences, expression systems, constructs, vectors and cell lines
- Automatically build relationships between entities and ensure uniqueness of registered entities
- Register samples and track lineage, entity relationships and related experiment results
- Create task-based workflow jobs to guide and manage ongoing biologics research
- Define and capture process parameters to quickly iterate on and optimize biologics research
- Build workflow tasks with comments, files, assay results, sample data, molecular entity data and other metadata
- Use lab process templates created specifically for biologics development to standardize lab workflows and lab operations
- Integrate experiment data from any assay, connecting results to related samples
- Enforce consistent structuring of assay data to support querying and analysis
- Easily visualize and analyze results using native and external analytics tools
- Register and track ingredients, recipes, raw materials and batches for consistent media preparation
- Connect media batches and entities to samples and downstream results
Take a tour of LabKey Biologics!
Innovative solutions for life science research since 2003.
LabKey is trusted by leading research organizations worldwide to provide innovative solutions and steadfast partnership. Since our start as a spin-out of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center focusing on managing high volumes of proteomics data, our expertise has expanded to meet the data management needs of researchers in the areas of biotherapeutic development, precision medicine, clinical studies and more.