Capture, centralize and connect your biologics assay data.
Customize assay designs to match your experiment data.
- Configure assay design templates to provide a consistent structure for experiment data.
- Define batch and run level properties and the data fields for each measure captured by instruments.
- Indicate required fields, set data validation criteria and normalize data to prepare it for integration with other datasets.
Easily import, QC and link your biologics assay data.
- Import assay data through the UI via the assay wizard, upload files, copy/paste from TSV or import data programmatically using the LabKey API.
- Experiment data is checked against QC requirements and automatically connected to related sample and entity data.
Navigate assay results and their connection to samples.
- View assay results from all runs in a single table or from each run individually.
- Search, sort or filter assay results to locate data subsets of interest and export datasets for further analysis.
- Navigate directly to related samples from assay data grids to view the results for all assays run against a particular sample as well as sample lineage details.