LabKey is excited to announce the release of LabKey Server 19.2.
This release includes a variety of new features designed to improve performance and reporting.
The following key features and enhancements have been added to LabKey Server 19.2:
- General Performance Improvements – We’ve improved performance across the server through database schema changes and optimizing caching behavior.
- Parent Column Aliases – When importing sample data, indicate one or more columns that contain parentage information.
- SQL Aggregate Functions – LabKey SQL supports aggregating functions such as standard deviation, variance, and median. Additional PostgreSQL specific functions include: correlation coefficient, population covariance, and others.
- WebDAV Support in Rlabkey – The Rlabkey package now includes support for using WebDAV for file and folder creation, deletion, download, etc. Learn more in the Rlabkey documentation available on CRAN.
- FDA MyStudies – LabKey Server provides key components of the FDA’s open source MyStudies platform, including secure data storage and user management.
- Biologics: Expanded Characters in Sequences. DNA/RNA sequences can use expanded characters beyond A, C, G, T, and U.
- Panorama Partners Program: Configure QC Metrics, Outlier Notifications
- Upgrade OpenJDK on AWS Ubuntu Servers
- Install LabKey on Linux Systems
- LabKey Coding Standards and Practices
- IntelliJ Reference
- Feature Branch Workflow
Check out the 19.2 Release Notes for the full list of enhancements included in this release!