LabKey is excited to announce the release of LabKey Server 19.1.0! This release includes a variety of new features designed to enhance reporting and streamline operations.
Download Community Edition >
The following key features and enhancements have been added to LabKey Server 19.1.0:
- Integration with external analytics tools including Tableau Desktop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) via ODBC.*
- Anti-virus scanning for cloud-based file repositories will run virus checks against files stored in Amazon S3.*
- Support for multiple file uploads to GPAT and Luminex assays.
- Improved file watcher functionality allows teams to automatically move files to different locations on the server.*
- Newly added QC Analyst role lets non-administrators set QC states on rows in a dataset.*
- Improved sample set performance to enhance import, update, and query operations.
- Filtered lookups hide options in dropdowns when users insert or update records.
View Full Release Notes >
*Premium feature, please contact your LabKey account manager for additional information and configuration support. If you’re interested in learning more about premium subscriptions, please contact us.