- Ontologies Integration – Control vocabularies and semantics using ontology integration.
- Browse the concepts in your ontologies and add concept annotations to data.
- Use an Ontology Lookup to map entered information to preferred vocabularies.
- Additional SQL functions and annotations.
- Option to merge changes when importing dataset data. (Also available in 20.11.3)
- Dataset audit logs provide a detailed view of what data has changed
- New Assay Type Selection Interface – Simplified method for selecting a Standard assay (recommended and most common), vs. one of the Specialty assays.
- Freezer management has been added to Sample Manager. Key features include:
- Match digital storage to physical storage in your lab with configurable freezers.
- Easily store and locate samples from anywhere in the application.
- Track locations and chain of custody of samples.
- Check in and out, record amount used, and increment freeze/thaw counts.
- Easily migrate from another system by importing sample data simultaneously with location data
- Improved sample import includes removal of previous size limits on data import, background sample imports, and in-app notifications when background imports complete.
- A new home page highlights samples and assay data.
- A new navigation menu has been introduced and is available throughout the application.
- Improved user experience for creation and management of Sample Types and Assay Designs.
- In-app Notifications are provided when background imports are completed.
Premium Resources Highlights
- Premium Resource: Custom Home Page Examples – Create home pages for your LabKey Server with custom links and buttons.
- Premium Resource: ReactJS Development Resources – Improved examples and guidance for using the @labkey/build system.
See the full Release Notes 21.3 (March 2021)