What’s New in LabKey Server v17.2
We are excited to announce the release of LabKey Server v17.2! This release includes valuable enhancements to platform features and performance improvements including:
- RStudio Integration Improvements: New Docker set-up UI simplifies RStudio integration and supports management of RStudio files in Docker.*
- Improved List Indexing: The contents of documents attached to lists can now be indexed for full text search.
- Automatic Linking of Assay Data to Referenced Files: Files referenced in assay data are now directly linked to the assay data grid upon upload if the file resides on the server. In the case of image files, a thumbnail of the image is also displayed in the assay grid.
- Addition of Time as Third Dataset Key Field: Time (from date/time field) can now be used as an additional key in time-based or continuous studies.
- Panorama Enhancements: New support for Skyline Calibration Curves has been added, along with improved document and QC dashboards.
For a complete list of updates and enhancements included in LabKey Server v17.2, check out the release notes.
*Premium feature, please contact your LabKey account manager for additional information and configuration support.
LabKey Server Gets a Refresh
Also included in the LabKey Server v17.2 release is an experimental feature allowing administrators to explore the beta version of the redesigned LabKey Server user interface (scheduled for full release November 2017). We encourage administrators to explore the in-development UI in their dev/test environments and provide feedback prior to the full release.