We are excited to announce our 20.11 release! This release includes major updates to Sample Manager, Biologics and LabKey Server. See the full release notes, and highlights below.
- Integration with BarTender – Print BarTender labels and barcodes for samples in Sample Manager.
- Sample Management – Improved user experience for defining and importing samples, and generating sample IDs, including importing samples by drag-and-drop and directly entering sample information in the user interface.
- Ontology Module – Import and manage standardized vocabularies. A new data type “Ontology Lookups” applies ontology concepts to your data.
- Query-based Specimen Import – Automatically load specimens from a Query specified on the server.
- NAb Assay – Improved Curve Plotting – NAb dilution data is now exported with fit parameter data, simplifying full curve plotting
- Field Editor Export/Import – Export and import sets of fields to reuse common data columns.
Premium Resources Highlights
- Premium Resource: Plotly Dash Demo – Example scripts for using Plotly Dash.
- Premium Resource: Add a Custom Security Role – Developers can define a custom security role in a Java module.
- Premium Resource: Server Encoding – Ensure correct HTML encoding.