Release: LabKey Server v15.3
We’re pleased to announce the release of LabKey Server v15.3 and share other exciting community news!
Highlights of v15.3
- New account creation options accelerate the registration process and provide administrators more control over user access.
- ETL column name mapping reduces the manual effort required to copy data between tables with different column names.
- Skyline document revision tracking in Panorama eases method refinement by keeping versions organized.
- Advanced SQL query logging* enables auditing and review of data retrievals.
- Custom footers and login pages give your site a unified look, tailored for your organization.
For details, see the release notes, or download the latest version of LabKey Server.
*Advanced SQL query logging is a premium feature available as part of the LabKey Server Professional Plus Edition. Learn more about LabKey Server Editions.
LabKey User Conference Presentations Now Available!
Thanks to all who joined us for the LabKey User Conference and Workshop 2015! We were excited to see a great mix of established users and new faces from around the world. The outstanding series of presentations showing the global reach and diversity of LabKey Server applications are now available for viewing. We hope you will enjoy hearing their stories as much as we did!
New LabKey Server-based projects kicked off this Fall to provide solutions supporting genomic and biopharmaceutical research:
Genomics England: Genomics England is partnering with LabKey to design and develop a solution that will integrate and securely share complex clinical and genomic data for the 100,000 Genomes Project. Read More
Just Biotherapeutics, Inc.: Just and LabKey are teaming up to develop a new software product that will help biotechnology R&D teams produce more effective and affordable biotherapeutics by optimizing the development process. Read More
Please contact us to discuss areas where LabKey can help with these new enhancements or others.