Document experiments and highlight analyses with our integrated ELN.
Collaborate with your team and create data-connected notebook entries with our easy-to-use ELN.
The user-friendly electronic lab notebook included with the Biologics LIMS is designed to help biotech scientists efficiently document and share their ongoing research. This data-connected ELN is seamlessly integrated with the bioregistry, assay data and workflow components of LabKey Biologics. Having an integrated electronic lab notebook within the Biologics LIMS helps improve the data integrity, collaboration and efficiency of biotherapeutic R&D.
- Improve data integrity and highlight important data by linking directly to bioregistry entities, samples and assays.
- Collaboratively author, review and discuss notebook entries and referenced data.
- Accelerate the authoring, review and approval process for notebooks with templates, notifications and an intuitive interface.
Take a tour, see our Biologics LIMS!
See how our Electronic Lab Notebook can increase the speed and collaboration of your biologics research.
A user-friendly electronic lab notebook your team will be happy to use.
- Designed for ease of use and adoption within biopharma research organizations.
- Use templates to standardize and save time while authoring notebook entries.
- Powerful authoring tools such as data linking, rich text editor, inline attachments, commenting and more.
- Easily search notebooks, add project tags and set the notebook status.
Add context and clarity to your experiments with a data-connected ELN.
- Seamlessly integrated with the LabKey Biologics bioregistry, samples, assay data and workflows.
- Reference other notebooks as you work between related experiments.
- Share experiment results in context with ongoing research.
Accelerate the review and approval process for electronic notebooks.
- Comment on notebook entries for discussion and collaboration.
- See file attachments and linked data inline.
- Sign-off on notebooks and automatically send notifications to request reviews.
- Encrypted snapshots are taken of notebooks (text and data) on sign-off, preserving the original state.
Take a tour of the Biologics LIMS!
Innovative solutions for life science research since 2003.
LabKey is trusted by leading research organizations worldwide to provide innovative solutions and steadfast partnership. Since our start as a spin-out of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center focusing on managing high volumes of proteomics data, our expertise has expanded to meet the data management needs of researchers in the areas of biotherapeutic development, precision medicine, clinical studies and more.