Working at LabKey
Meaningful work. Smart, committed and compassionate leadership. Collaborative and engaged colleagues. No drama. Stability. The right tools. Equal pay. A congenial environment. Respect. Flexibility with accountability. These are the things employees care about, and this is working at LabKey.
Accountability – for each other, ourselves, our clients, and our products
Collaboration and Respect – we value working across teams and closely with our clients with transparency, integrity and respect
Community – we guide our decisions by the impacts they may have on our employees, our clients and the betterment of human health
Diversity and Inclusion – We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals
Innovation and Flexibility – we search for creative solutions by taking initiative, encouraging change, and accepting risk
Passion, yes! Drama, no! – because life is too short and our work is too vital
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
As a company dedicated to creating solutions for scientists to pursue the betterment of human health around the world, we take equality seriously. Our clients come from, and work, around the world. True innovation comes from a mix of diverse ideas, experiences, and people. The collective sum of our diverse experiences drives innovation. LabKey is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion at all levels of the organization.
- LabKey believes that Black lives matter and we have a responsibility to address systemic and historical racism in our communities by taking positive action
- LabKey pays employees to volunteer in the non profit of their choice – up to 7 days per year at 100% pay
- We actively participate in the community including hosting Girls Who Code and supporting non profits/community based orgs
- We promote from within with the understanding that diverse voices make our organization stronger, and we will continue to do so – over half of all senior and mid level staff have been promoted internally
- We ensure pay is fair and not based on implicit bias or any other discriminatory reason
- LabKey provides non-gendered parental leave, a nursing room and real workplace flexibility
- LabKey runs an internship program with the goal of recruiting and training the next generation
- We promote and feature women and speakers of color at our Annual Users’ Conference
- We are committed to ensuring our Leadership Team and Board of Directors is representative of our company and our community
- Our values are captured in our internal objectives – including actively recruiting in underrepresented communities
- We have chosen a workplace flexibility approach to be inclusive of the diverse beliefs of our staff
LabKey provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, use of a service animal, political party affiliation, genetics, or any other status as protected by law. Applicants needing accommodations to apply for a position should contact human resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.