Join Us for the 2017 LabKey User Conference & Workshop!
Dates: October 5-6, 2017
Location: Seattle, WA
Venue: Pan Pacific Hotel
Attendees at this year’s user conference will have the opportunity to share with and learn from a diverse group of LabKey users through user presentations, round table discussions, and networking sessions, as well as attend technical sessions hosted by LabKey team and spend time 1:1 with LabKey Developers.
This years speakers will include:
- Basu Chaudhuri, Ph.D., Director, Software Engineering, Allen Institute for Cell Science
- Paul A. Fearn, Ph.D., MBA, Chief, Surveillance Informatics Branch, Surveillance Research Program, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Randal Ketchem, Ph.D., Vice President of Molecular Design, Just Biotherapeutics
- Wayne Borum, Information Systems Manager, Oregon National Primate Research Center/
Oregon Health Sciences University
Attendees will also learn from LabKey staff with presentations highlighting:
- A recap of 2017 Development
- The LabKey 2018 Vision
- The redesigned LabKey Server UI (Coming November 2017!)
Stay tuned for full conference agenda and workshop topics, coming soon!